SMART as Hell Activity Decks move learning from your head to your hands. These card sets create energy while encouraging deep thinking and discussion around topics like values, goals, leadership, and rules of engagement. Decks in the series include:
- Water Cooler Conversations
- SMART as Hell Goal Wisdom
- Rules of Engagement
- Leadership Wisdom
- and more
Photo Jolts! use images to increase creativity, clarity, and conversation. Decks in the series include:
- Regular Photo Jolts (52 poker-size images)
- Deluxe Photo Jolts (76 postcard-size images)
- Photo Provocations
- People Jolts!
- and more
POSTERS, WORKSHEETS, & PLANNERS
Here you can order the same tools that we use, from posters and planners to worksheets and more.
In the print shop, you’ll find:
- SMART as Hell 8.5″ x 11″ worksheets in bundles of 100 or 1000-sheets
- SMART as Hell 24″ by 36″ posters for group work
- SMART as Hell goal-writing planners
- flowchART Facilitation posters
>> Enter the SMART as Hell Print Shop.
THE LOGO SHOP: SHIRTS, MUGS, & MORE
Our shirts, mugs, and more keep the message front and center; telling the world that you – or someone you know – are SMART as Hell.
>> Visit the SMART as Hell Logo Shop
SMART as Hell Goals: SMART goals have been around for more than 40 years, yet most goals fail miserably. According to the Gallup Organization, about 50% of employees don’t even know what they are supposed to do at work. Why is that? If you and your team want to acquire the skills to assess, write, and execute breakthrough goals, join one of our instructor-led or virtual sessions.During this one-day workshop, attendees will:
- Identify the 4 Types of Evaluation, along with their advantages and disadvantages
- Discover why smart people write dumb goals
- Score their own goals, using the SMARTometer
- Write a SMART as Hell goal, using the SMARTsheet
- Apply the SMART 6-Step to align evaluation expectations with those who measure you
Photo Jolts! This 8-hour training and certification process – available in person or virtually – shows anyone how to to increase clarity, creativity, and conversation; while becoming a Certified PhotoJolts! Coach/Facilitator:
- Identify situations that benefit from the use of PhotoJolts!
- Select appropriate PhotoJolts! activities.
- Experience more than a dozen PhotoJolts! acJviJes.
- Facilitate and debrief a PhotoJolts! activity.
- Create or modify a new PhotoJolts! activity.
- Apply PhotoJolts! to a one-.‐on-.‐one coaching event.
- Receive a PhotoJolts! book, an activity card deck, a slide deck, and a video package.
- Obtain a license to purchase PhotoJolts! activity
>> Contact us to schedule training.
AUDITS, COACHING, CONSULTING, & KEYNOTES
Are you seeking the kind of depth that can’t be achieved in a single day? Our ‘Goaltenders’ offer goal-auditing, coaching, facilitation, and consulting to provide step-by-step support – when and where you need it.
- Audits can be performed onsite or virtually, on one goal or thousands of goals. Contact us and see how your goals stack up against the more than 30,000 goals we’ve already assessed with the SMARTometer.
- Coaching is available – virtually or face-to-face – in the areas of goal-setting and mission, vision, & values exploration.
- Consulting is perfect when ‘off-the-shelf’ products don’t match your challenges or when you need someone who can facilitate your progress without pushing a personal agenda. We specialize in Performance Improvement, Global Business Culture, Creativity & Innovation, and Team Performance.
- Keynotes entertain, challenge, and inspire audiences to “change their world, one goal at a time“. Glenn speaks on Goal-Setting & Achievement, Global Culture, Presentation Skills, Customer Service, and the Design of Breakthrough Learning.