Photo Jolts! shows you how to leverage the power of photographs to improve yourself, your team, or your organization. Master trainer Thiagi and SMART as Hell.com founder Glenn Hughes share 51 activities (with over 300 variations) that are tested and proven to help participants think, talk, and take action.
Written for trainers, teachers, coaches, managers, HR professionals designers and artists, Photo Jolts! provides step-by-step recipes for effective activities in the areas of problem-solving, team building, communication, emotional intelligence, design, creativity, sales/marketing, and global culture.
Each of the 51 ready-to-play Photo Jolts! activities includes:
- A short overview
- Recommended topics and variations.
- Recommended number of participants and timing.
- Advice for running each activity in a virtual setting.
- A step-by-step script and sample of the activity.
Photo Jolts! also includes:
- Templates, video links, and a resource guide for buying or choosing your photographs.
- Worksheets <DOWNLOAD THE PHOTO JOLTS! V2 SUPPLEMENT HERE>
Buy Photo Jolts!™ books and cards at:
Photo Jolts! is also available from:
- Amazon.com for the Kindle and Kindle Viewer: works on Macs, PCs, iPhones, and iPads.
- BarnesAndNoble.com for the Nook
- iTunes for the iPad (coming soon)
Photo Jolts!™ card decks move learning from your head to your hands. These card sets create energy while encouraging deep thinking and discussion around any topic you choose.
Great for coaches, managers, facilitators, or individuals; you can use these decks for:
- Creativity exercises
- One-on-one coaching
- Team Conversations
- and more
Learn more about Photo Jolts!™ in our Photo Jolts! Learning Center
Photo Jolts!™ Activity Cards US$49/$99
Our favorite tool, the postcard-sized (3.5″ x 5.75″) deck of 88 striking images will kick-start any discussion – from culture to teamwork to leadership. Combine Photo Jolts!™ with our Photo Provocation Deck to create more than 50 activities for individuals or teams. These large cards allow better visibility and sharing in group settings.
Our poker-size (2″ x 3″) deck of 54 images is perfect for traveling facilitation or one-on-one coaching. We also offer specialized decks – focusing on people, food, and architecture.